lunes, julio 09, 2007

Sinfonics

I am in the kitchen of this lonely house, and I have been seating in this chair for a while, without saying anything, just as I saw the dead, dull body of my grand father in the morgue, long time a go. Now, I have had good moments by thinking about the human beings, and how we are, some times, just like a piece of dog shit.

Besides the guy I pretend to be, nobody is here, maybe just a couple of empty cans of beer in the floor, some flies, and my cat around me.

I have to say that this morning, I woke up in a sea of my own urine. And I had an erection that I didn’t care of hiding anymore.

But al that is about a remote past. And now I would like to talk about the present or even the future, the glorious future of us.

Look at me for a second:

I am the man that, almost always, smells like a rotten water, I am the man that said to his parents all the crap he could say when he had the chance, I am the man that enjoy touching himself twice at day.

And now, this single morning, I am judging some aspects of life. I am hearing the voices that talk inside my head.

―Oh God! oh god! Where are we going?―, I hear in my mind, and I tremble with fear for a moment.

―Somewhere, somewhere, my little son―, I hear, and everything is set straight well again.

As I said you, this morning I have been thinking about our future. This morning, while I submerged myself in that kind of deep, useless thoughts, the drops of water was falling in the zinc and producing a slow, consistent and sad sound.

Clang

Clang

Clang

Clang

And I thought, suddenly, for a reason nobody knows, if it wasn’t the same kind of sound god could hear before he creates everything.

8 Comments:

Blogger mar adentro said...

Escucho ese sonido, lo escucho...
Saludos calurosos y algo más:
Estás invitado a jugar "El juego". Puedes visitar mi blog para ver de qué trata.

6:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Sound like a man trying to scape of the boreness of the normality to the other side: abnormality

11:07 p.m.  
Blogger La niña del agujero en el corazón said...

i understannd your feeling....
I like your blog..
Yo antes tenía dos perros, ahora tengo sólo uno

12:14 a.m.  
Blogger Lola García said...

Where will we be in the future? Where will we go? What will we be doing?
Honesly, what the hell matters.
Don't you see that you are wasting minutes of your life thinking about something that does not exist? Tomorrow? What if your dead?

Tomorrow does not exist.
We are not eternal, we won't live for ever.
So my advice is that we should live the present and enjoy the simple things in life, which, if you think carefully, are the only things that matter.

Gracias por la visita.

Un beso,

Lola.

1:02 p.m.  
Blogger víctorhugo said...

omar:

si deseas enviar algo pa laltanoche, eres bienvenido.

saludos.

12:20 a.m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Omaruco querido y creido porque escribes en ingl'es, ajuaaaa!!
jajaja
oye, los tiempos no me dieron para caerte unos d'ias, en una semana regreso a hillo, ya sabes, uno es como el viento a veces, sopla, lo sientes, pero no sabes de d'onde viene ni a d'onde va...

te traigo ac'a!!!

taube

pd1, me dijo elsa que platicaron!!
pd2, te extrano un buen...
pd3, me urge el email del hiram!!!
pd4, ya te contar'e los pasos 'estos.

besote!!

11:43 a.m.  
Blogger Ismael Lares said...

me ha gustado
definitivamente el idioma ayuda

12:36 p.m.  
Blogger Tadeus said...

eres gringo o qué?

9:36 a.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home